Patent holder experience
I have experience in intellectual property from the patent holder perspective. I have worked with global patent prosecution, patent portfolio management, patent and filing strategies as well as evaluation and valuation of new inventions and patents. Working with a wide array of clients varying from first time inventors to seasoned patent savvy creators, market representatives, purchasers, R&D managers and patent professionals I am aware of at least some of the challenges facing a patent holder today. I always try to implement that awareness in my work by asking the right questions and creating a deeper understanding of the client needs.
I have mostly dealt with patent prosecution and issues of strategic nature. In terms of patent prosecution, I have mainly worked within the fields of mechanics, hydraulics, pneumatics and controlling of electromechanical systems; often applied to vehicle technology. Previous assignments include:
- Managing, prosecuting, pruning and globally coordinating a patent portfolio of over 300 patent families
- Conducting several FTO analyses
- Conducting in-depth competitor analysis for top management as well as competitor patent surveillance projects
- Developing and implementing new patent strategies and intellectual property valuation models
- Handling, evaluating and refining several new ideas taking them from a basic concept to a fully fledged patentable invention