Curiosity always pays off
For each case I love to know the background. What is the story behind the technology, or what made the product so popular? Getting to know the circumstances is a major trigger for me. It makes me feel like I’m in the center of it, and I will never loose focus from the target.
From my years in the business I have learned to love prosecution, and in particular inventive step arguing. Further, I have learned the databases and I know how to search.
My previous assignments
I work mostly with drafting and prosecution, including pre-and-post drafting work such as prior art searches, freedom-to-operate analyses, oppositions, filing strategy, etc. My work is applied to the following technical fields:
- Automotive: mechnical systems, controlling schemes.
- Home appliances: mechanical systems and software-implemented control schemes.
- Packaging industry: automation, cleaning, controlling.
- Nano and micro technology: display design and manufacturing, transistor design, micro fabrication and processing, wafer technology, microscopy, and lithography.
- Other industries: hydraulics, constructional systems, medical devices, dairy equipment and processes.