I keep updated with the development of patent practice in Sweden and the EPO including the Boards of Appeal. This ensures that I remain at the forefront of legal developments, providing the most relevant patent protection for my clients and their inventions. When it comes to patents, small details may turn out to be decisive at a later stage.
I appreciate the personal contact with clients, gaining a high level of technical insight into both the research and development activities of a client. It is particularly stimulating to follow clients for a long time, as their business evolves. Long-term partnerships are, in my experience, very successful because of this familiarisation with the client’s technology and business.
My previous assignments
- Absorption machines, chemical heat pumps.
- Material technology, metal powder.
- Metal coating on polymeric materials
- Diagnostic microfluidic chips.
- Environmental friendly corrosion protection.
- Recycling of cellulose based textiles.
- Surface treatments, primers.
- Large scale separation of biomolecules.
- Drug formulations
- Catalytic surface treatments.
- Silicon carbide, manufacture of electronic components.
- Manufacture of biofuel.
- Fuel additives.
- Battery technology.
- Food technology.
- Surface coatings against marine fouling.