I am European Patent Attorney and I have long time experience of patent related matters, both from private practice and from the patent department of a multinational engineering company. I have also worked as patent examiner at the Swedish patent office. I can therefore provide good advice in any situation that you or your company might be facing.
I find it very interesting to draft patent applications and to prosecute these at patent offices around the world. Other areas of particularly interest to me are litigation work or investigations, such as Freedom-to-operate analysis or assessment of patentability.
An important task in the above types of assignments is to thoroughly investigate and describe the technical subject matter. In all assignment I always put great effort in finding and understanding the underlying technical problem or principles and then drafting a clear and structured description or argumentation. Here, I very much appreciate a dialogue with you so that we can benefit from your technical expertise and so that the technical information is recited as correct and complete as possible.
Mainly, I work within the engineering- and automotive industry in the technical areas of metallurgy, materials technology, and mechanics. I also work with manufacturing and process technology involving the use of industrial robots.
My previous assignments
- Drafting of patent applications and prosecution in the European Patent Office (EPO) and the patent offices of US, Japan, China, Korea, Russia and Sweden.
- Drafting and prosecution of oppositions, including oral proceedings.
- Technical counsel in patent litigation cases.
- Freedom-To-Operate analysis
- Handling of invention disclosures and patentability assessment.
- Patent portfolio management.
- Patent strategies and Process for handling of invention disclosures.