PROFILE AND FAST FACTS
I care. I deliver advice on time, and I do not fear giving a clear recommendation. In order to deliver on this, I am committed to knowing the client, both in terms of business and technology but also with regards to the people involved.
European Patent Attorney
Authorized Patent Attorney (SE)
MSc in Engineering Physics, Lund Institute of Technology, Sweden
Institute of Professional Representatives (EPI)
International Association of Intellectual Property (AIPPI)
Patent Information Forum (PIF)
Co-inventor of EP1743217B1, EP1731961B1, EP1959299B1, EP1731962B1.
A way forward
I focus on opportunities. When studying an EP case there is always a way forward, no matter if it is an examination report, an opposition, or a competitor patent which should not be granted. I find the argumentation for overcoming rejections, the right problem-solution approach, or the killing prior art. I care about the details, no matter how small they are. Being convinced that each case bears an opportunity I always do my best to turn the case into a client’s success.
Curiosity always pays off
For each case I love to know the background. What is the story behind the technology, or what made the product so popular? Getting to know the circumstances is a major trigger for me.
My previous assignments
I work mostly with drafting and prosecution of European (EP) patents, including post-grant proceedings, but I also do freedom-to-operate analyses, patent strategies, portfolio management assignments, etc. My work is applied to the following technical fields:
- Automotive: mechnical systems, control schemes
- Home appliances: mechanical systems and software-implemented control schemes
- Packaging industry: automation, cleaning, controlling
- Nano and micro technology: display design and manufacturing, transistor design, micro fabrication and processing, wafer technology, microscopy, and lithography
- Other industries: hydraulics, constructional systems, medical devices, dairy equipment and processes