Ström & Gulliksson is ranked among the top-5 PCT filers among Swedish IP firms
Managing IP’s annual PCT survey that ranks the top PCT filers in the major patent jurisdictions was released recently. In the latest survey, Ström & Gulliksson is ranked among the top-5 PCT filers among Swedish IP firms.
In this survey, the firms are ranked according to the number of PCT applications that the IP firms filed and that were due for national stage entry during 2017.
1. AWA 248 (approx. 1 per employee)
2. Zacco 115 (approx. 1 per employee)
3. Kransell & Wennborg 107 (approx. 3 per employee)
4. Ström & Gulliksson 101 (approx. 3 per employee)
5. Brann 80 (approx. 1.5 per employee)
If one looks at the number of PCT filings per employee, Ström & Gulliksson is ranked among the top-2 the PCT filers that made it to this top-5 list in the 2018 survey.
– This shows the trust from our clients, our reliability, our efficiency, and the dedication of our employees. None of these characteristics come without deepest commitment to quality and deliverance, says Rikard Roos, Managing Partner at Ström & Gulliksson.